Effective Date: January 1st, 2022
What information do we collect?
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number, payment card information, employment information, and any other information that you choose to provide us. If you create an account on our Services, we also collect your log-in information, such as your username and password. We collect this information when you sign up for our Services, contact us, or interact with us in any other manner.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
We may use your personal information for various purposes, including the following:
- To provide the products or services you request, such as to offer our products to you.
- To contact you, including to respond to your inquiries.
- For business purposes, such as analytics, research, advertising and marketing, payment processing, and operational purposes.
- To maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Services.
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Services.
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
You can access and review your personal information in the My Profile section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site, you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Profile section on the site.
Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Do we share your information?
We may share the personal information with third parties, including:
- With third-parties that provide services on our behalf.
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Services may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Services may also include integrated social media tools or "plug-ins," such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the websites, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Verification Process and Required Information
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, you will be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum identifying information to match the personal information Maadi Plotting Center maintains about you.
Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside your country. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Profile section of the Site.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.